Saturday, March 12, 2011

Uprising


As I have experienced times of pain, confusion, and times of natural and spiritual hungering over the past year, God has been with me through each event. I find it humorous how we as humans--especially Christians and those who have a relationship with God--think we know what is always best for ourselves. Being a Christian myself, I understand God created me for a distinct purpose. He already knows the ins and outs of my journey. That is quite amazing to me.
Recently, though, my relationship with God has felt routine. ( *ROUTINE= a regular course of procedure // Merriam Webster )

Times of refreshing are coming... He is close at hand, not some distant, mute, manmade idol.

Those who know God as God are rising up all over the earth...

No comments:

Post a Comment